LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weeks Thirty-Nine and Forty

Well, the same stupid rollercoaster routine.......

Week Thirty-Nine saw a 2.4 pound gain, and this week (Week Forty) showed a 3 pound loss.  Seriously, I am so tired of this up and down and up and down.  The eating habits have not changed, but the stress level has.  I wish I could say otherwise, but I guess it is what it is.  I just wish I wasn't going into the early part of the holiday season with this current stress level. 

I banged up my baby toe on my right foot today, and that thing hurts way more than a baby toe should.  It's about 3 times normal size and it's all red and bruised.  It hurts to walk on, no big surprise there, so going for daily walks should be interesting since I don't want to put any more weight on it than I need to.  I was on my feet a bit today, and the outside part of my foot hurts a bit.  I HATE it when my feet hurt!

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the roller coaster ride..It sucks and is discouraging to those of us that have little will power to start with. That dam stress will do it every time. Here's to a less stressful November!

    ReplyDelete