LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Weeks Forty-Six through Fifty

Weight on.....Weight off. 

Sounds like some wacky Mr. Miyagi thing, doesn't it?

Week Forty-Six:  0.8 pound loss
Week Forty-Seven:  0.4 pound gain
Week Forty-Eight:  3.4 pound gain (I have some REAL choice words for this one....)
Week Forty-Nine:  3.2 pound loss (cue the Happy Dance)
Week Fifty:  0.4 pound gain

Nope....that's been the routine AGAIN.  Seriously, I hate stress.  I really do.  I was all stressed out from learning my new job, and then we had to get ready to move our office to its new location.  Most of December was spent readying for the move, and of course, lots of holiday celebrations and requisite junk food and sweets.  Sigh.  I'm really hoping for some sort of break in this nasty weight-loss roller coaster. 

Please let 2012 be a better year......

No comments:

Post a Comment