LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 20, 2012

Are We On the Flipside Now?

This week I am extremely happy to say that I lost 2.8 pounds!  Finally!  I had lost 1.6 last week, but I sorta didn't count that since I had gone up the week before that.  I think it's just been the combination of heat, really not wanting to eat, and trying to drink all the water and Powerade Zero I can get my hands on.  I've been SO thirsty.....

Yes, there is a Powerade Zero.....I love it.  I sweat so much since it's been so hot....and I'm glad that I can have some sort of sports drink.

It is one of the worst things to struggle with your weight.  It's draining emotionally since you are investing so much time and sweat into improving yourself and how you look.  I'm not a vain person, but when you've done everything you're supposed to, and you gain 2 pounds, you feel like the fattest and ugliest person in the world.  I'm taking my little vistory this week and running with it.  Here's hoping we're on the flipside....the side where I actually start LOSING weight again.

No comments:

Post a Comment