LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm Still Here....

I'm still alive, I didn't go anywhere.

I've just been taking things one week at a time and trying not to stress over things so much.  My weight had been doing this yo-yo thing, and I was not really impressed with it.  I found myself stressing out over it, and I already had enough stressful things going on in my personal life.  I just decided that I was going to watch my food intake a little more closely, and add in an extra day of exercise each week.  It has been making a difference, albeit a small one.  At this point, I'll take what I can get.  I have noticed body changes, and I've also been taking my blood pressure daily, as well as multivitamins and supplements.

No comments:

Post a Comment