LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Week Thirty

I did it again......forgot to post on the weekend after weigh-in.  I've been busy working on projects for Christmas presents on the weekends, and I've not really been getting on the computer much.

I went up this week a whole 0.6 pounds.  I'm not overly thrilled with the gain, but Chris and I did have mexican food for dinner on Friday and I'm sure the extra sodium didn't help me any.  For my part, I did try to make sure I drank a little extra water to help flush it out of my system, but it is what it is.  All I have to say is that at least my dinner was darn tasty and I enjoyed every bite!  That's the way a restaurant meal should be....something to savor and truly enjoy.  Believe me, I did!!!!

Since it seems like the weather is warming up again, I bought one of those reusable hard plastic cups with the straw so that I can be sure I'm drinking enough water at home.  I have gotten so much use out of that thing this past weekend, it isn't even funny.  I think the cup is 24 ozs. and I usually fill that thing up twice a day, and sometimes 3 times a day when it's a little warmer.  It seems like I tend to drink more water when I'm drinking it through a straw.  I also like the fact that the cup is reusable and sturdy as hell.  I had been reusing a Starbucks cup that I got iced coffee in about a month ago, and that promptly went in the recycle bin on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment