LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, August 8, 2011

Week Twenty-Nine

In my excitement, I completely forgot to post this weekend after weighing in.  I'm down 3 glorious pounds!!!!!!

I'm really not sure what contributed to the weight loss.  I didn't do anything different and I sure as heck ate when I was hungry.  I did make a point to drink plenty of water since it was rather warm and I wanted to make sure I was properly hydrated.  I get kinda gnarly headaches when I'm dehydrated and they're not particularly fun, especially when you're at work trying to concentrate.  (I'm sure sitting in an air conditioned office doesn't help with staying hydrated either.)

One thing that I was really proud of was Friday.  One of the managers was going to buy lunch for the small group of us in the office, and he was buying lunch from BJ's.  Whoa....pizza, pasta and more....what to do?  So, I checked the menu and I remembered that one time I had ordered these Thai Lettuce Wrap things and they were pretty tasty.  So, I went ahead and ordered them figuring they couldn't be all that bad and they were about the normal volume of food I eat at lunch normally.  Unfortunately, BJ's doesn't really have any nutrition info online, so I was at a loss for points calculation.  So, I figured I would just enjoy them, hope for the best, but have a normal dinner just in case.  I was able to find nutrition info online at another website for BJ's...and.....drumroll please.....with the help of the online points calculator, all 4 lettuce wraps cost me..............wait for it................................5 points.  SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was so happy that I was able to have lunch out, and still enjoy going out to eat with my husband that evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment