LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Weeks Thirty-Two & Thirty-Three

Well, nothing new to report.  I've maintained for the past two weeks.

There's been a lot going on at the house, and I'm actually surprised that I didn't gain anything.  Granted, I'd rather be losing weight, but at the same time, at least it's not that super-annoying up and down, up and down stuff that just makes you lose hope.  I know plateaus are sort of "built in" the whole weight loss journey, so I'm just kind of rolling with it.  I did have a really awesome loss prior to this 2 week "Hold fast and don't budge" dealie-o.  Usually when I have an awesome loss, I have a not so awesome gain the next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment