LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week Twenty-Eight

I was hoping against hope that I wouldn't gain this week.....but I figured I'd be up a little bit.  Turns out I was right.  This week was not a good week for me at all.  I don't know what I did, but I torqued something in my neck and shoulders.  I've been in a lot of pain this week, and I was in a little bit of pain the week before as well.  Needless to say, being in pain has affected my sleep pattern and activity pattern.  Namely, I don't want to do anything that makes the neck and shoulder area move.  Kinda sucks....since almost EVERYTHING makes that area move.  Still, I do have the remainder of the weekend to rest up and try to get better before the coming week.  Here's hoping the next week will be relatively pain free so I can get out and move!

No comments:

Post a Comment