LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Week Sixteen

Up 1 pound.  Blargh. On the flip side, I did thoroughly enjoy eating popcorn when we saw Thor on Friday.  However, I know the extra sodium did me in.

I do have a couple non-scale victories to keep me motivated and I think of those each time the scale does something that I do not like.  I have two "new" pairs of jeans.  Yep, I went shopping in my closet.  I'm happy to report that even though I went up this week, the one pair is sorta hanging on my waist; I guess I need to "shop in my closet" for a belt.  Woo hoo!!!!!!  I'm also really close to being able to wear a tourmaline ring my mom gave me for my 30th birthday.  I'm still not able to wear my wedding set, but I do keep trying every so often to see how it fits.  I was hoping I'd be able to wear it for my anniversary (on the 16th), but I just don't know if that's going to happen.  Still, it's an ongoing goal to work towards.

2 comments:

  1. I like the shopping in the closet idea, but honestly my jeans that I think of my "skinny" jeans were donated to the Goodwill long ago. At some point I realized I wouldn't wear that style again,so once I can breath while sitting, I will buy a new pair of jeans..Get that belt out Steph I think you are goin' down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've still got my "skinny jeans" hanging in the closet, but I am a ways off from that still. I know, I need to root around for my belts. I'm not sure where they are anymore since it's been THAT LONG since I've had to wear one.

    ReplyDelete