LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Week Fifteen

I did a marathon......weight loss-wise that is.  I lost 26.2 to date!  Yea me!!!!!

I know, I was crabbing the last few weeks about how much it sucked that I was gaining weight.  This week I lost a total of 2.6 pounds; in all reality, I lost the 1.6 I gained over the past 2 weeks and lost another pound on top of that.  Okay, I can live with that.

I didn't do anything spectacular for the loss this week either.  Just drank my water, ate my daily points, tried not to tap the extra weekly points (even though I know I did last weekend), and kept to my exercise regimen.  I guess "Patience, Grasshopper!!!!" should be my new mantra.  I'm just glad I'm back on track.  I was getting a little lax in taking my points tracker to work with me....I just forgot to put it in my bag....but I started doing that again.  It makes such a difference when temptation strikes.  You look at how much you've already eaten, you know what you're planning for dinner...so you know what you WILL be eating later, and if the temptation just doesn't allow you any wiggle room....then NO GO.  At least, it works for me.  I like my wiggle room.  I like it with my food choices, but I really like it with my clothes!

5 comments:

  1. I am going to change my menu. Cereal with fruit for breakfast, P Nut butter sandwich for lunch, oranges, peppers and cucumbers for crunch. Chick surprise for dinner. Nice weather so I can walk at lunch, water water everywhere, I like the Spicy Black bean patties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changing up the menu might help a little. Plus, with the warm weather we're supposed to have the next few days, the extra crunchy veggies and fruits will probably be welcome. I've noticed that I want crunchy veggies when it's hot for the extra water.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I am happy I didn't go up, but it is still 142.2, but I know this week is going to be a loser week, because I won't be baking brownies, or having 2 beers, or drinking regular Pepsi instead of diet and I have eaten all the Easter candy that I like and the chips from the giant Bag O Chips..too much in and not enough out...It's a plan to lose. My 10% target is 138.6 so I am going to aim for that goal by the middle of June..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha...I like that...you've already eaten all the Easter candy that you like. Awesome. Seriously though....get back on track! I know you can hit that 10% goal. Be a Loser! All the cool kids are doing that.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Urg...I was cleaning up last night and found a bag of candy I hid from myself...Jelly Beans, I put them in the candy bowl and Thank God for John...I had a few (as in few hundred)...

    ReplyDelete