LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Week Twenty-Two

Up again.  I'm sick of this.

It's my own fault though.  I overindulged a couple times this week, and I got a little bit lazy with my tracking.  Plus, I got on this soda kick and that's really not a habit I care to continue.  So, when I went grocery shopping today, I loaded up on the fizzy water (carbonated, but NO sweetener) to help me get back on track.  I also got a little lazy with the vitamins too, and I think that also made a difference.  I've noticed that I get kinda tired and lethargic when I don't take them regularly.  Being tired is NOT a good thing for me with weight loss since I just want to eat.  And it's not eating the good stuff....oh no.  It's eating whatever crap food is available.  Nope....not going to happen this next week.

I think I'm done beating myself up for being lazy this past week, and I'm ready to move on.  Despite being lazy and tired this past week, I apparently had enough energy today to clean stuff in the house.  I now have nice clean grout in the kitchen and a nice clean bathroom, in addition to clean clothes.  Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment