LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Week Twenty-Seven

Woo hoo!!!!  Goal met!!!!

That awful pound that Harry Potter put on last week was "magically" gone this week!  Well, not exactly magical.  I decided that I was not going to keep that pesky pound, so I was extra careful with what I ate and made sure that I drank plenty of water since it got a little warm.  We did eat out a couple times the past week, but I tried to keep it in moderation and I kept the ordering to a minimum.  I did have a moment of weakness with some Oreo cookies, but in all fairness I haven't had them for a long time.  I was proud that I only had four cookies, when normally I would eat 10-12 of them; I was actually satisfied after eating those cookies.  The craving was gone, and I honestly don't think I could have eaten any more than I did.  I forgot how sweet they are.

Here's hoping that I'll have another loss on the scale next weigh-in!

No comments:

Post a Comment