LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week Twenty-Four

Finally......a loss on the scale.  I was hoping for more of a loss this week, but I'll take the precious 0.8 pound loss that I got.

I think I've just gotten into a rut, and I need to re-evaluate things.  I haven't been eating much breakfast lately, not really sure why, but that's something I need to make a habit again.  I also REALLY need to make sure I'm drinking plenty of water.  The weather's been getting warmer, and I just don't think I've been drinking enough to compensate for it. Yesterday, I polished off 2 big glasses of iced tea when we went to dinner, and that's a big indicator to me that I'm simply not taking in enough fluids.  I also slacked off big time with the vitamins.......I need to get back on track and stop the laziness there.

On the flip side, I did get out 4 times last week for exercise (despite the heat) and I did try to bump up the intensity of the workout.  Now I just need to maintain that intensity level and get back on track with the other stuff.  I'm hoping that the combination of the two will result in a nice weight loss.  The kind of weight loss to "write home about".  

No comments:

Post a Comment