LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Week Twenty-Six

I went up 1 pound this week, and I know what caused it.  Yep.  Harry Potter made me gain weight.  For real!

We went to the movies last night to see the latest (and final) Harry Potter movie.  We had the requisite popcorn (no extra salt though) and the Twizzlers.  I know the extra sodium was none too friendly to me, and I did drink a little extra water to try and help flush out the extra salt....but I don't think it was enough.  That's okay though.  Going to the movies, eating out and celebrating are important parts of day to day life and I did have a lot of fun at the movies.  I'm okay with the gain, not overly happy with it, but okay with it.  Today starts a brand new week, and now the task at hand is to take that damn pound that Mr. Harry Potter gave me, and "avada kedavra" the hell out of it.  In muggle-speak, that means to basically kill it or get rid of it.

1 comment:

  1. Game On tomorrow..Went shopping , got the good stuff...That's why I didn't go see HP, I would have gained 3 pounds

    ReplyDelete