LilySlim Weight loss tickers

“There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” --Colin Powell
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

Weeks One to Seven

As it was last time, I don’t know why I didn’t go back to Weight Watchers sooner.  I really don’t.  I had all the excuses going in my head and I should have known better.  This time is going to be different.  I swear.  I’m not going to do this a third time.

I already got my nerd on and made up a weight tracker in Excel that has a chart and nifty, neat-o graph to actually show the decline in weight each week.  I’ve made the commitment to cooking at home and reducing the amount of times we do actually get a meal out.   It’s not only figure-friendly, but also wallet-friendly.   I’ve loaded up the pantry with all sorts of zero Points Plus value condiments/seasonings and planted an herb garden.  I take my Points Plus calculator when I go to the grocery store so I don’t bring home stuff that I won’t eat because it’s WAY too high in Points for me.

I do my darndest to drink plenty of water every day and take my vitamins!!!!  I’ve made exercise/going to the gym part of my daily routine, and I generally do some sort of activity 3-5 times a week.  I’ve got some serious poundage to dispense with, and sitting around watching Top Chef and re-runs of Cops isn’t going to get me there!


No comments:

Post a Comment